This course introduces you to the fundamental principles of business management and the essential skills needed for effective management. There is a great need for business development and innovation, and improving your knowledge of business management will enable you to adapt your management style and to innovate. This course will expose you to the primary management functions (such as the management environment, planning, leading, organising and motivation), and will conclude with exposure to the manager’s environment.
The Business Management course is suitable for students who are planning to enter the management sphere; those who want to start their own business; small business owners; and new entrepreneurs. Students who are working in other roles, but who want to improve their knowledge of business management, will also benefit from this course.
On successful completion of this short course, you will able to:
- general management and planning
- organising and leading
- the importance of motivation
- the manager’s environment.
- This course has no admission requirements.
- A good level of English reading and writing proficiency is required.
Students need to complete the following process in order to register for this course.
Before applying, be sure that you:
- meet the minimum entry requirements as per the course programme brochure.
- adhere to the admission closing dates as per the course programme timetable.
- have all required documentation available as set out in the course program brochure.
Contact our student service centre at 086 999 0001 where a consultant will gladly assist you by completing your admission application on your behalf.