Although Milpark is offering tuition towards the National Diploma in Human Resources Management and Practices, the SA Board for People Practices (SABPP) certifies the qualification in terms of set requirements of the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). The SABPP is a recognised professional body and Education and Training Quality Assurance body for people management qualifications on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) of South Africa.
The purpose of the National Diploma in Human Resources Management and Practices is to provide you with a nationally accredited, internationally recognised human resources management qualification that will allow you to become employable as a human resource practitioner, human resource senior practitioner, human resource manager, human resource generalist, and related Human Resource positions. Alternatively, if you are already running your own business, this programme will ensure that you will be able to perform the human resource management functions within your business.
On successful completion of this short course, you will able to:
- provide information for the development of policies.
- participate in the development of procedures related to human resource management and practices, in accordance with legislative requirements.
- recruit and induct new employees.
- contribute to the development of employees.
- supervise a work unit and manage individual and team performance.
- contribute to the establishment and improvement of labour and employee relations (including contributing to employee assistance and wellness programmes).
- contribute to the establishment, maintenance and utilisation of an information system related to human resource management and practices (including compensation).
- adhere to legislative requirements and organisational policies and procedures when coordinating and contributing to human resource management and practices.
- promote best human resource management practices in an organisation.
- contribute to the monitoring of health and safety in the workplace.
- identify strengths and areas for improvement in own learning through self‐reflection and reflection on organisational human resource management and practices.
FET Certificate in Human Resource Management and Practice Support.
A knowledge, comprehension and application of the English language at NQF Level 4 (Grade 12 or equivalent level) is required.
Minimum system requirements:
- Reliable broadband Internet access
- Firefox/Internet explorer/Chrome web browser
- Microsoft Word
- PDF Viewer
- Ability to scan and upload documents
- Email/Cellphone for notification and communication
Students need to complete the following process in order to register for this course.
Before applying, be sure that you:
- meet the minimum entry requirements as per the course programme brochure.
- adhere to the admission closing dates as per the course programme timetable.
- have all required documentation available as set out in the course program brochure.
Contact our student service centre at 086 999 0001 where a consultant will gladly assist you by completing your admission application on your behalf.