The purpose of the course is assist you in developing a basic understanding of compliance practices, the regulatory environment and the various regulations that govern the banking industry.
On successful completion of this short course, you will able to:
Outline risk management and regulatory compliance requirements for a particular banking context.
Navigate the regulatory environment in the banking industry.
Apply basic regulations in a banking industry context.
- This course has no admission requirements.
- A good level of English reading and writing proficiency is required.
Students need to complete the following process in order to register for this course.
Before applying, be sure that you:
- meet the minimum entry requirements as per the course programme brochure.
- adhere to the admission closing dates as per the course programme timetable.
- have all required documentation available as set out in the course program brochure.
Contact our student service centre at 086 999 0001 where a consultant will gladly assist you by completing your admission application on your behalf.