An understanding of the principles of marketing forms the basis for developing successful marketing strategies in any organisation. These principles include the marketing environment, target marketing, the marketing plan and market research. Milpark Education's Fundamentals of Marketing course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills you will need to develop a marketing plan that incorporates all aspects of the marketing environment, identifies successful marketing strategies and appreciates the value of market research. The Fundamentals of Marketing course is suitable for students who want to gain the knowledge and skills that generate success and progress within environments that require marketing expertise.
On successful completion of this short course, you will able to:
- understand marketing principles
- appreciate the micro and macro marketing environment
- segment the market, select target markets and position products for an organisation
- identify and adapt applicable marketing strategies
- develop a marketing plan that incorporates the previous outcomes
- understand the importance and benefits of market research
- This course has no admission requirements.
- A good level of English reading and writing proficiency is required.
Students need to complete the following process in order to register for this course.
Before applying, be sure that you:
- meet the minimum entry requirements as per the course programme brochure.
- adhere to the admission closing dates as per the course programme timetable.
- have all required documentation available as set out in the course program brochure.
Contact our student service centre at 086 999 0001 where a consultant will gladly assist you by completing your admission application on your behalf.