ICB Financial Accounting
Want to be able to offer indispensable bookkeeping and accounting skills, or become an accountant someday? This is the course for you!
Studying towards this qualification, will equip you with knowledge and practical skills in bookkeeping, financial accounting, income tax, financial management, reporting standards, corporate strategy, management accounting and research.
There are 12 subjects which build on each other. You’ll complete the ICB Financial Accounting: Foundation Level of this programme (and achieve the National Certificate: Bookkeeping) after successfully passing just four subjects. Keep studying and you’ll progress through the Intermediate levels to the final, Advanced Level.
This programme is ideal if you are:
- Keen to gain skills and knowledge that are useful in any business
- Aiming to be employed in a finance department
- Assisting with the finances of a growing company
- Thinking of opening your own bookkeeping practice one day
- Known to have a good head for numbers