Project management is the process of leading the work of a team to achieve goals and meet success criteria at a specified time within the given constraints.
The primary purpose of the qualification is to provide learners with:
- a foundation of basic project management knowledge and skills, which can be used to build further project-management-related competencies.
- competence to be an effective project team member.
- competence to provide administrative support to a project manager and team members.
- competence to provide assistance to a project manager of medium to large projects.
On achieving this Qualification, the learner will be able to:
- work with others to undertake or support the project management activities.
- assist the project manager and/or project team by contributing and participating in planning, execution and control activities.
- provide support to the administration of a project.
- supervise a project team of a small project to deliver project objectives.
ICB Office Administration
Certificate in Office Administration
NQF Level 5 , SAQA No. 23618The purpose of the Certificate in Office Administration is to provide you with a nationally accredited, internationally recognised bookkeeping qualification.
Offered as: DL
Minimum duration: 1 Year
Maximum duration: 3 years