The purpose of the Certificate in Office Administration is to provide you with a nationally accredited, internationally recognised bookkeeping qualification that will allow you to become employable as a Junior Office Administrator, Receptionist, Office Assistant, Public Relations Officer, Marketing Administrator.
This learning programme is a great choice if you believe in the benefits of running any company in an organised way. The knowledge you gain in each successive qualification builds on the last, allowing you to take on key functions and increased responsibility in your workplace.
This programme will prepare you for a career as a:
- Junior Office Administrator
- Office Assistant
- Public Relations Officer
- Marketing Administrator
On successful completion of the course, you'll be able to:
- Business communication
- Bookkeeping up to trial balance
- Apply your basic knowledge of cost and management accounting
- Use your basic skills in marketing and public relations
- Business law and administrative practice
- Grade 12, (Std10) or equivalent
- No prior accounting knowledge is needed.
- You must be at least 16 years old.
Minimum system requirements:
- Reliable broadband Internet access
- Firefox/Internet explorer/Chrome web browser
- Microsoft Word
- PDF Viewer
- Email/Cellphone for notification and communication