An up-to-date knowledge of client needs and the related banking products and services on offer is essential for working in the banking industry. Milpark Business School’s course in Foundations in Retail Banking will provide you with an understanding of the financial services industry, banking products and services and new trends in the industry. This introductory course is best suited to students who are new to the banking industry or those who want to move into a client-facing role and need a deeper understanding of banking products and services.
On successful completion of this short course, you will able to:
- demonstrate an understanding of the nature of banking operations and how they fit into the South African financial services sector.
- demonstrate insight into the nature of the relationship between banks and their customers.
- distinguish the different types of basic banking products on the basis of features, benefits, structure and client needs addressed.
- re-evaluate the latest trends and developments in the banking environment.
- This course has no admission requirements.
- A good level of English reading and writing proficiency is required.
Students need to complete the following process in order to register for this course.
Before applying, be sure that you:
- meet the minimum entry requirements as per the course programme brochure.
- adhere to the admission closing dates as per the course programme timetable.
- have all required documentation available as set out in the course program brochure.
Contact our student service centre at 086 999 0001 where a consultant will gladly assist you by completing your admission application on your behalf.