If you work in the financial services industry and have ‘touchpoints’ with the investment industry, or if you are interested in moving into the investment industry, it is crucial that you have an understanding of the structure and function of the financial markets and related investment instruments. Milpark Education's Investment Analysis course focuses on how investment professionals do their job, as opposed to being able to function as an analyst or fund manager, which would require further study. This course is suitable for students who want an understanding of the investment industry, or for those who are interested in moving into the investment industry.
On successful completion of this short course, you will able to:
- understanding of different investment markets, indices and measurement of returns.
- a general understanding of efficient markets, portfolio management basics and asset pricing models.
- a basic understanding of the analysis of common stocks and bonds as well as derivative securities.
- knowledge of ethics and regulation in investment management.
- This course has no admission requirements.
- A good level of English reading and writing proficiency is required.
Students need to complete the following process in order to register for this course.
Before applying, be sure that you:
- meet the minimum entry requirements as per the course programme brochure.
- adhere to the admission closing dates as per the course programme timetable.
- have all required documentation available as set out in the course program brochure.
Contact our student service centre at 086 999 0001 where a consultant will gladly assist you by completing your admission application on your behalf.