Up to date knowledge and application skills in the arena of retirement planning are crucial when one assists clients with their retirement planning at each life-cycle stage. This course provides you with current knowledge and skills in devising and maintaining a holistic retirement plan for clients at different life-cycle stages.
The course is ideal for students or employees working in the retirement funds industry who need to gain an understanding of the retirement planning process, or for professionals and practitioners who need an update of current practices regarding retirement planning and of the latest regulatory reforms in the retirement industry.
On successful completion of this short course, you will able to:
- apply knowledge of legislation and devise and maintain retirement plan for a client, including recommending and utilising efficient product options.
- determine and explain the practical and monetary implications of an existing retirement plan and suggest improvements thereto.
- explain the retirement reform process and implications thereof on tax, liquidity and estate planning to clients.
- This course has no admission requirements.
- A good level of English reading and writing proficiency is required.
Students need to complete the following process in order to register for this course.
Before applying, be sure that you:
- meet the minimum entry requirements as per the course programme brochure.
- adhere to the admission closing dates as per the course programme timetable.
- have all required documentation available as set out in the course program brochure.
Contact our student service centre at 086 999 0001 where a consultant will gladly assist you by completing your admission application on your behalf.