ICB PUBLIC SECTOR ACCOUNTING
Want to work in finance in government or municipalities? This is the course for you!
This programme has been designed to address the lack of skills in the public sector and give learners knowledge that will help government run more productively. You’ll learn how to produce high quality financial statements, implement basic internal controls, conduct effective internal auditing, and apply sound accounting and financial principles.
Complete the first four subjects - ICB Public Sector Accounting: Foundation Level - and you’ll get your first qualification (National Certificate: Public Sector Accounting). Progress through the programme’s Intermediate and Advanced levels to keep building your skill set and increase your employability.
This programme is ideal if you are:
- Considering a job in the public sector
- Already working in government and want to switch to finance or improve your financial skills
- Interested in helping your local government/municipality run smoothly
- Keen to serve your community
- Known to have a good head for numbers.