Knowledge of financial planning needs, and the related products and services offered, is an essential component of working in the financial services industry. The Financial Planning Products course provides you with an understanding of the financial services industry, financial planning needs and products and new trends in financial products. This introductory course is best suited to students who are new to the financial services industry, or who want to improve their understanding of financial planning products and services available in order to advance their career in the financial services industry in a supportive, administrative, managerial or advisory role. It is also suitable for students who want to prepare themselves for further study in the field of financial planning. Successful completion of the course earns you 24 FPI CPD points.
On successful completion of this short course, you will able to:
- identify the main role‐players in the financial services industry and explain their roles.
- demonstrate a basic understanding of the regulatory landscape governing the financial services industry.
- identify the risk and investment financial needs of individuals.
- apply the main features and benefits of a range of financial planning products and be able to match these products with financial needs.
- examine new trends in product development in response to changing client needs.
- This course has no admission requirements.
- A good level of English reading and writing proficiency is required.
Students need to complete the following process in order to register for this course.
Before applying, be sure that you:
- meet the minimum entry requirements as per the course programme brochure.
- adhere to the admission closing dates as per the course programme timetable.
- have all required documentation available as set out in the course program brochure.
Contact our student service centre at 086 999 0001 where a consultant will gladly assist you by completing your admission application on your behalf.